GammaTech Gives VAR the Hard Edge with Rugged Computers at CompTIA Breakaway8/4/10 | Press Releases
GammaTech Gives VAR the Hard Edge with Rugged Computers at CompTIA Breakaway
FREMONT, CA - August 04, 2010 - The VAR industry is as rapidly expanding as technology itself, with vendors specializing in specific IT areas from healthcare to green technology dominating the industrial computing market. To grow your business in the expanding public safety and healthcare markets, you need computers that are as durable outside as they are efficient inside. That’s why GammaTech Computer Corporation invites you to experience the cutting edge of rugged mobile computing at CompTIA Breakaway, August 9 through 12 at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio, Texas.
Visit GammaTech Computer at booth #109 to experience what a fully secured mobile computer truly feels like: touch, test, even drop. The GammaTech rugged and full rugged notebook and tablet computers:
- D14RM: Ideal for the “road warrior,” this lightweight 14.1” notebook keeps information locked in with a fingerprint scanner and smart card reader. Other features include Intel® Montevina performance-boosting technology, LED illuminated keyboard, four USB ports and an HDMI port, all encased in a magnesium alloy shell with corner concussion bumpers. It’s also available with optional touch panel with sunlight readable LCD.
- R13S: The ultimate adaptable fully rugged computer, the R13S 13.3” mobile unit flips between a notebook and a tablet with a simple twist of the wrist. The R13S features fully rugged construction along with a six-hour battery and a touch panel sunlight readable LCD which is viewable in any light conditions making it instantly workable no matter how harsh the condition.
- RS10A: Made for toting around in the toughest conditions, the fully rugged RS10A 10.2” widescreen tablet meets military 810G standards for its durability, making it drop-proof, spill- proof, shock-proof, dust-proof and watertight. The durable shell protects a six-hour battery and an Intel® Atom N270 1.6GHz processor with enhanced security components making it ideal for critical or high-risk applications.
- T10L: Comes equipped with advanced Intel® Health Mobile Clinical Assistant Solutions reference architecture, the T10L is an ideal mobile solution for healthcare providers searching for an easier way to maintain accurate, timely and instantly accessible records. The fully rugged T10L features easy access to the EMR system and a fast FSB with minimal implementation and endless customization.
- All GammaTech notebooks and tablets support Windows 7 Professional, Vista Business, XP Tablet Edition, or optional downgrade XP Professional.
About GammaTech Computer Corporation
For over two decades, GammaTech Computer Corporation is a leader in the design, manufacture and sales of rugged and hardened notebook and tablet computers throughout North America. GammaTech promotes its award winning, built-to-order durable mobile computers to industrial, medical, law enforcement, fire, public safety, and government entities. GammaTech is headquartered in Fremont, California, which provides the final assembly, inventory, service and technical support. For more information about GammaTech, visit www.gammatechusa.com.
Public Communications Worldwide
On Site Contact at CompTIA Breakaway:
GammaTech Computer Corporation